We’ve just released MarketShip 1.4, which adds support for WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager and fixes a few known issues. Please log in to WordPress and update now to get all of the latest changes.
- Feat: Add WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager integration
- Fix: Dokan “Shipping Zones” method doesn’t appear when added to a WooCommerce shipping zone and enabled
- Fix: Dokan core shipping methods aren’t recognized with Dokan Pro 3.0+
- Fix: Shipping zones table appears on shipping settings page with Dokan Pro 3.0+
- Tweak: Declare support for WooCommerce 4.0 and WordPress 5.4
Feel free to contact us if you need help updating.
Need a solution that allows your WC Vendors or Dokan sellers to print shipping labels from their vendor dashboard? Check out our MarketShip plugin.
There’s no date on this post – how are we supposed to know if this update has fixed “bugs” and I’m having a hard time with getting proper support -> been emailing back and forth for a couple months now and my marketplace is supposed to be providing nurses and doctors with PPE nationwide. Literally can’t provide this b/c the plugin isn’t working…
You can (and should) always check the full changelog that appears when you click the “View version X.X.X details” link in WP admin. You can also find the changelog for any of our plugins by clicking the version number in the sidebar on the product page. These update posts are just to highlight key features and changes for our users and are not intended to provide an accurate and complete timeline of changes.
If you can’t get MarketShip working, please reach out through the normal support channels and/or request a refund. We would be more than happy to give you one.