We’ve just released MarketShip 1.4, which adds support for WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager and fixes a few known issues. Please log in to WordPress and update now to get all of the latest changes.
- Feat: Add WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager integration
- Fix: Dokan “Shipping Zones” method doesn’t appear when added to a WooCommerce shipping zone and enabled
- Fix: Dokan core shipping methods aren’t recognized with Dokan Pro 3.0+
- Fix: Shipping zones table appears on shipping settings page with Dokan Pro 3.0+
- Tweak: Declare support for WooCommerce 4.0 and WordPress 5.4
Feel free to contact us if you need help updating.
Need a solution that allows your WC Vendors or Dokan sellers to print shipping labels from their vendor dashboard? Check out our MarketShip plugin.